Responsive Volunteer Service Event React app
- Responsive MERN Stack project with firebase authentication and dashboard functionality for volunteer and admin.
- Volunteer can search, register in any event and view the events they already registered.
- Admin can view all the volunteer registered in any events and delete any volunteer if needed.
- Admin also can add new event from admin dashboard.
- Volunteer need to click on event image to register in specific event.
- Sign in is required to register in any event or to view volunteer dashboard.
- Logged in volunteer will see a button named “My Tasks”, where they can view the events they registered
- volunteer can login through gmail or email and password if registered.
Admin authentication functionality is not added yet, so anyone can add event or delete volunteer from the admin dashboard.
- React JS
- Firebase Authentication (Google, Email/ Password)
- React Router, Private Router
- React Hook Form
- React Context API
- React Hook
- Firebase Hosting
- Faker Api
- Node JS
- Express JS
- Body parser