- Masters In Information System- The City College of New York, NY
- Cumulative GPA: 3.77/4.00
- Graduation: Spring 2018
- BSc in Chemical Engineering and Polymer Science- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh
- Cumulative GPA: 3.51/4.00
- Graduation: December 2008
- Machine Learning in Heart Disease Prediction | January 2018 – May 2018
- Designed and developed shiny apps for analyzing and predicting coronary artery heart disease using statistical and machine learning algorithm.
- System analysis and Design | September 2017 – December 2017
- Designed and developed a prototype to visualize the career path for better decision making.
- Networking and Security | May 2017 – July 2017
- Built a fully undetectable payload to get complete and persistent access to any windows computer by bypassing antivirus.
- Database Management | January 2017 – May 2017
- Designed and implemented a relational database to help the local community center in better serve the residents in my neighborhood.
- Developed a Community Based Website | Group Project | August 2016 – December 2016
- Developed back-end database to automate college information.
Languages, Tools, Application
- Oracle SQL Developer
- MS SQL Server
- Amazon S3
- Power BI
- Google Analytics
- Artificial Neural Network, Bayesian Network/BBN Regression, Logistic Regression, Decisions Tree, Random Forest, XG-Boost, k-NN, SVM, SVDK Clustering, and PCA, MCA, MFC, and other data mining and ML algorithms
Networking and Security
- Server Administrator
- Configuration and Maintenance (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Mail, NAT)
- Router Configuration
- Troubleshoot IP Addressing
- Kali Linux
Other Tools and Technologies
- Version Control Systems
- Intellij Idea
- Visual Studio Code
Data Scientist | New York | February 2011- Present
LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES AND INTEREST
- Member - National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) —Spring 2013- Present
- Technical Support Representative - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology —2007-08
- Learning new things and technologies
- Competitive Programming
- Dean’s List - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology —2006
- Academic Scholarship - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology —2006