e- Zest Solutions | Data Scientist | New York, NY/ Irving, TX | June 2018 – Present
- Conducting analysis on millions of Anthem pharmacy benefit management claims data per day to identify match mismatch scenarios for paid and reject claims and root cause analysis using Hadoop, Spark, HIVE, Machine learning and Tableau.
- Developed smart triage tableau dashboard for claims comparison and validation based on all the scenarios, Functionalities and reject codes.
- Developed tableau KPI dashboard and cost benefit analysis dashboard for claims execution, mismatch claims, reject and paid claims, mismatch by top features, functionality, top NDC, top drug type, copay comparison by state, city and pharmacy level.
- Automated and optimized all the daily, weekly, monthly reports including claim execution, mismatch, scenarios, reject codes, ESI claims versus CVS claims, mismatch by field, user activity and executive reports using tableau and saved more than 120 hours of work per week.
- Developed claims surveillance dashboard to predict fraud claims and anomalies detection, outliers, trend changes.
- Developed completely responsive mobile application tableau KPI dashboard for executive.
- Analyze and select several potential appropriate modeling approaches for a given analytic problem (machine learning methods such as Ensemble and classification models, decision trees; logistic regression, clustering, Principal Component Analysis (PCA), operations research; statistical modeling such as multivariate techniques).
- Data discovery and organization on SQL/Big data stack, cleansing and data prep to support development of new data science approaches and methodologies (e.g. neural nets, CART, Bayesian methods, etc.) to improve operations and business outcomes.
- Developed Machine learning and statistical analysis dashboard using R Shiny for defect prediction, predictive analysis and claims to plan prediction.
- Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners.
- Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis and implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions.
- Developed sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users. Publish results and address constraints/limitations with business partners.
- Using R (RStudio) and Python (PySpark) for data cleaning, data visualization, finding anomalies, statistical modeling and predictive analytics.
- Consulting with key internal and external stakeholders to determine how best to leverage machine learning and advanced analytic methods to support business objectives across CVS Health.
- Efficiently implement the models in a variety of modeling tools, achieving highly accurate models.
- Understands the underlying statistical concepts and computational approaches that enable efficient execution of models and may be able to design and implement modifications and enhancements to the computations.
- Developed sound analytic plans based on available data sources, business partner needs, and required timelines.
- Apply innovative approaches to understand and predict what will happen across the business.
- Extensively using agile methodology and JIRA as tracking tool.
- Masters In Information System- The City College of New York, NY
- Cumulative GPA: 3.77/4.00
- Graduation: Spring 2018
- BSc in Chemical Engineering and Polymer Science- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh
- Cumulative GPA: 3.51/4.00
- Graduation: December 2008
- Machine Learning in Heart Disease Prediction | January 2018 – May 2018
- Designed and developed shiny apps for analyzing and predicting coronary artery heart disease using statistical and machine learning algorithm.
- System analysis and Design | September 2017 – December 2017
- Designed and developed a prototype to visualize the career path for better decision making.
- Networking and Security | May 2017 – July 2017
- Built a fully undetectable payload to get complete and persistent access to any windows computer by bypassing antivirus.
- Database Management | January 2017 – May 2017
- Designed and implemented a relational database to help the local community center in better serve the residents in my neighborhood.
- Developed a Community Based Website | Group Project | August 2016 – December 2016
- Developed back-end database to automate college information.
Languages, Tools, Application
- Shell Script
- Oracle SQL Developer
- MS SQL Server
- Amazon S3
- Regex Expression
- Power BI
- Google Analytics
- Artificial Neural Network, Bayesian Network/BBN Regression, Logistic Regression, Decisions Tree, Random Forest, XG-Boost, k-NN, SVM, SVDK Clustering, and PCA, MCA, MFC, and other data mining and ML algorithms
Networking and Security
- Server Administrator
- Configuration and Maintenance (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Mail, NAT)
- Router Configuration
- Troubleshoot IP Addressing
- Kali Linux
Other Tools and Technologies
- Version Control Systems
- Intellij Idea
- Visual Studio Code
LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES AND INTEREST
- Member - National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS) —Spring 2013- Present
- Technical Support Representative - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology —2007-08
- Learning new things and technologies
- Competitive Programming
- Dean’s List - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology —2006
- Academic Scholarship - Shahjalal University of Science and Technology —2006